Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Plotters of Cantaera written by Paul Philip Carter

This is a book cover I just completed for my husband, Paul.  The medium was done in watercolor/gouache and a little bit of photoshop to give the clouds a little more spunk.  Paul is releasing the book this weekend.  I am very excited and proud of him.   The book is a Epic Fantasy that he is self publishing for Ebooks.  For more information please check out: paulphilipcarter.blogspot.com

I normally would not  advertise so forgive me for throwing this out there.  BUT he is my hubby and I love him and want him to succeed at what he loves.  He is my greatest critic and makes me strive to be the best I can be at my love of art.  Not very typical of most of artist friends/family ~ he is also my biggest fan ;)  (my backup(s) are my art friends to make sure I am on track...but Paul has no problem with being honest).

I hope the cover will give the book justice.

Please feel free to give feedback... and thank you for taking the time to look at my work.!




No comments:

Post a Comment