Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Current Work

A study of horse eyes. I had a watercolor class this semester and I wanting to focus on all the details with the horse. I think this was a good study not only for watercolor but for illustration.
(watercolor and gouache)


This pastel was done quickly for the 24 hour drawing marathon we had at our school. I was very tired at this point and if I were to do it over I would leave the red-orange out where the foot is. Overall it was a fun pose to make, this is why I am including it in my blog.



This is one of my large scale figure, charcoal drawings done in my figure construction class.

This pose is the lateral view of a male figure, for a homework assignment that I worked on in graphite.



I love drawing hands and feet, I always look forward to creating them. These are hands and feet of my kids, husband and me.

This is a graphite drawing of my husbands arm and hand. I did this for an assignment, and I think it turned out quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment